Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea

Travel stories, photos, questions

Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea

Postby Denieruru » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:53 pm

So... I had a hankerin' to watch Applemilk's Disneyland video the other day. It was fun, but it didn't really give a lot of info on the park. I poked around on the website, but I was just wondering: Has anyone been there? I'm looking for opinions on DisneySea in particular, but either will do. What'd ya think? :?:
Denieruru

Re: Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea

Postby cynsny » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 am

I went to Tokyo Disney last April. What would you like to know? My trip was tainted by breaking my leg there, but it's a nice place. I may go to Disney Sea this Spring.
It is set up pretty much the same way as the States I believe.
cynsny
Chougenki na member!
Chougenki na member!

Postby Denieruru » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Oh no how did you break your leg?! Oh I'm mainly just looking for impressions, opinions, stories, etc. I've only been to the resort in Florida, so I wouldn't know if they lay the parks out the same way or not,
Denieruru

Postby cynsny » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm

I believe they are laid out the same way. There is a monorail that runs between Disneyland and Disney sea. I have never been to the one in Florida and I went to Disney land last in 1980 or so. (Got sick that time- Me & Disney don't mix) I will say the staff are fairly friendly, of course. They had a lot of flavored popcorns, the curry one stands out.
I got hurt on the Jungle Cruise, I missed a step getting into the boat. They took fairly good care of me at the first aid station.
cynsny
Chougenki na member!
Chougenki na member!

Return to Japanese Travel Stories & Tips