Tokyo January 2010

Travel stories, photos, questions

Tokyo January 2010

Postby swedenlovestokyo » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Hey dudes and dudettes.

I am going to Tokyo in january to study Japanese for atleast a year. I am trying to hook up with fun people (no matter if youre a dude or well, a dudette :D) who, like me, thinks that more equals merrier :)

Im from Sweden by the way, but same goes for nationality, I dont care if your from Iceland or Coco islands as long as you are going to Tokyo, are outgoing and social and well, fun to do stuff with (=

I am 29 years old and well, I guess I like what most people like, no big surprices. Not that in to jpop etc, but hey, I will try anything atleast once :)

Meet Rickard "the tourist" Kling.(oh yeah, if you dont like my shorts we cant be friends, sorry :<)
Let me know if you want to meet up or whatever :) Take care!
swedenlovestokyo

Re: Tokyo January 2010

Postby Kinzokusei no Inu » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Hey, I'll be in Tokyo then.

I mostly lurk about the live houses when I'm in Japan, so if you're into checking out some cool bands, shoot me a message. I usually don't hang with other gaijin much in Japan, ('cos I like to speak Japanese with the natives) but what the heck. You won't find me in places like Akihabara or Harajuku though ....sorry, not my style. :) I have a penchant for Japanese beer and Japanese women who like to drink as much as I do.
だいたい分かりましたよ(笑)
Kinzokusei no Inu
Kakkiteki na member!
Kakkiteki na member!

Return to Japanese Travel Stories & Tips